Old April 18th 09, 01:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] greenhornet@cato.com is offline

Default Service manual needed

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 19:05:00 -0400, "Unrevealed Source"
wrote:

I think this one may qualify as "Antique" even though it's transistor. I'm
finding it impossible to find a service manual for it. I tried Sams first,
and then Googled the hell out of it. It's not that rare a radio; some of
you may have one or worked on one:

http://www.universal-radio.com/USED/u910lrg.jpg

Any hints on where I could find the service manual? Was this same radio
made under another name? It looks a little like a Channel Mast 6248, but
they are decidedly different. Any help would be appreciated.

Jeff

I can't offer any assistance - but your post brought back memories as
this was my first shortwave radio.