Old April 18th 09, 01:14 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default Service manual needed

Unrevealed Source wrote:
I think this one may qualify as "Antique" even though it's transistor. I'm
finding it impossible to find a service manual for it. I tried Sams first,
and then Googled the hell out of it. It's not that rare a radio; some of
you may have one or worked on one:

http://www.universal-radio.com/USED/u910lrg.jpg

Any hints on where I could find the service manual? Was this same radio
made under another name? It looks a little like a Channel Mast 6248, but
they are decidedly different. Any help would be appreciated.

Jeff

Do you have an oscilloscope? Another radio?