Old April 19th 09, 05:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Rollie Rollie is offline

Default Hardware suggestions for mounting several antennas?

Pretty much what I did was use a 48" piece of Flex-Angle as the horizontal
piece. On one end of the flex I mounted an Arrow 2m/70cm J-pole antenna and
on the opposite end of the flex I mounted the Arrow 6M ground plane. I then
mounted the flex-angle perpendicular to the mast with 2 U-bolts. Several
diffent antennas could be mounted on the mast at different levels. I used
the MFJ antenna analyzer on each antenna and they check great and also work
great. I used the Arrow antennas because if there is such a thing as a
bullet proof antenna Arrow builds them. Rollie KD0-FGX