Old May 15th 09, 03:27 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics
[email protected] Video61@tcq.net is offline

Default Friedman Predicts the Destruction of the Dollar

On May 15, 8:59*am, "They call me Trinity"
wrote:
"dave" wrote in message

m...

wrote:
The late, great Milton Friedmanhttp://www.ideachannel.tv/
in his classic book prophetically revealed how 0baMa0's reckless
monetary policies will cause hyperinflation and destroy our nation
https://www.newsmaxstore.com/nm_mag/...MO_CODE=7FD4-1

Milton Friedman? *Give me a break. *The man should be in Hell with
Chairman Mao.

There's a Haitian saying: "He who lays down with dogs gets up with fleas"
and a Dutch saying "Mix with the slops and you'll be fed to the hogs" IMO
these sum
up the end result of globalization nicely (as I perceive it). *First world
countries will be dragged down to the
level of the third world.

correct, you cannot ignore the destruction of wages because you are
competing with slave and sweatshop labor, on top of all of the
environmental destruction. sooner or later the wage destruction will
come home to roost and demand plunges.
how the market fundamentalists can still have a feverish grip on the
world is beyond me, they have been complete failures, and have driven
just about every country into bankruptcy.
free trade is dead, its dying as we speak, yet, the g-20 just meet,
got down on their hands and knee's, and are still barking and braying
about the wonders of the free market, and pledging themselves openly
to adhere to the religion, simply amazing.