Old May 16th 09, 12:30 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics
Gary Forbis Gary Forbis is offline

Default Friedman Predicts the Destruction of the Dollar

On May 15, 3:19*pm, "
wrote:
On May 15, 9:02*am, Gary Forbis wrote:
Milton Freidman coined the phrase "there's no such thing as a free
lunch." I live by that phrase. Milton Friedman's other philosophies
screwed up several economies. *

* But, since it's mostly 19th Century media people who live by such
jingo philosophy, rather than modern computer and technology
* people, that's also why GPS, Digital Terrain Mapping,
Holographics, *MP3, MPEG, XML, Fiber Optics, Cell Phones,
* Optical Computers, Distributed Processing, On-Line Publishing,
* USB, Thermo-Electric Cooling, and Self-Replicating Machines where
built for the spoon benders who think there is no such thing as
* a free lunch

Even the people building these things know there's no such thing
as a free lunch. They use the term enthropy to identify the concept.
None the less we still have air conditioners and heat pumps. Some
silly people might only have a focus inside their air conditioned room
and think "Yup, there is too a free lunch. It's hot out there and
cool
in here and yet I can make it colder by turning this dial."