Old May 29th 09, 10:41 PM
36jere 36jere is offline
Junior Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navid View Post
Looking for an unblocked version of the Optoelectronics Xplorer nearfield
receiver. State age, condition and price in email.
friday may 29 2009
I have an unblocked optoelectronics xplorer test reciever it is in excellent condition no scuff marks or scratches comes with charger, software, manual, carrying case. not sure of the age but its the same as the pictures i see when i look it up.im asking $350.00 for the xplorer. I also have a optoelectronics MI micro handicounter im taking offers on and an icom communications reciever ic-pcr1000 im also taking offers on email me or call me at 602 486 1581