Old June 3rd 09, 03:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com is offline

Default radio antenna designed to pick up a specific station

TefJlives wrote:
Hello all,

There is a particular station in my area, 105.1, that I really like.
Unfortunately, it barely comes in, and sometimes doesn't at all. I
would like to build an antenna which is designed specifically for this
station and which can somehow plug into my normal radio. I know
nothing about this subject. Could someone please point me in the right
direction?

Greg

What do you have for an antenna now and what is your "normal radio".

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.