Old June 5th 09, 07:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default FOX News Admits Sonia Won't Be Borked

US moves to DEFCON 2 (are we about to be attacked?)
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=266079

Two of the pressure treated 2'' by 4'' by 6' posts I have already
pounded into the ground with my sledge hammer are beat up looking on
those ends.I looked in my junk and I found a four foot long steel bar.I
am going to use that and my sledge hammer and my garden hose to loosen
up the dirt for the rest of the posts for the fence I am building to
keep my neighbors from driving on my yard.I have NO doubt they will wind
up busting my fence down some day.

All of that expense for the pressure treated wood I bought at Lowe's and
the time and trouble I HAVE to go through to build that fence, all
because ''some people'' do not respect other people's property.
cuhulin