Old June 5th 09, 07:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default FOX News Admits Sonia Won't Be Borked

US moves to DEFCON 2 (are we about to be attacked?)
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=266079

Two of the pressure treated 2'' by 4'' by 6' posts I have already
pounded into the ground with my sledge hammer are beat up looking on
those ends.I looked in my junk and I found a four foot long steel bar.I
am going to use that and my sledge hammer and my garden hose to loosen
up the dirt for the rest of the posts for the fence I am building to
keep my neighbors from driving on my yard.I have NO doubt they will wind
up busting my fence down some day.

All of that expense for the pressure treated wood I bought at Lowe's and
the time and trouble I HAVE to go through to build that fence, all
because ''some people'' do not respect other people's property.
cuhulin

Old June 5th 09, 08:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Coohoo digging bar

wrote:
US moves to DEFCON 2 (are we about to be attacked?)
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=266079

Two of the pressure treated 2'' by 4'' by 6' posts I have already
pounded into the ground with my sledge hammer are beat up looking on
those ends.I looked in my junk and I found a four foot long steel bar.I
am going to use that and my sledge hammer and my garden hose to loosen
up the dirt for the rest of the posts for the fence I am building to
keep my neighbors from driving on my yard.I have NO doubt they will wind
up busting my fence down some day.

All of that expense for the pressure treated wood I bought at Lowe's and
the time and trouble I HAVE to go through to build that fence, all
because ''some people'' do not respect other people's property.
cuhulin

These things rule. Loosen it up with the bar, and use the post hole
digger to get the loose dirt out of the hole.

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...175-LW%2033382

Old June 5th 09, 09:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Under the dirt near that old broken concrete driveway over there, there
is gravel.I can hear it and feel it with my steel bar.The 2'' by 4'' by
8 feet long studs I bought at the Lowe's store two days ago, I cut off
two feet with my electric chop saw, then I used my electric Skilsaw and
I cut a point on one end of each one of the studs.After I get all of the
post two feet deep into the ground, I am going to either nail or screw
the 16 feet long presure treated boards to the post/studs that I bought
at the Lowe's store.Loosening up that gravel with my steel bar and
sledge hammer and my garden hose sure does help.But, it's still RUFF on
me! I used to be a Tom Cat, now I am just a Pu$$y Cat.I am Hell when I
am well, trouble is, I stay sick all the time.
cuhulin