Old October 21st 03, 08:51 PM
Joel Kolstad

R J Carpenter wrote:
"Joel Kolstad" wrote in message
What do you consider 'reasonable?' Electronix Express has 4 digit 0.5"
numeric LCD displays for $3.95... http://www.elexp.com/opt_lcd1.htm .

Cheap enough for me.

I don't recognize the source. Are they a surplus reseller so that
continued availability is questionable?

I believe they're new; I base this on their _not_ being in the 'surplus'
section of the print catalog. EE's primarily target appears to be the
educational/hobbyist area (i.e., basic electronic components at 'reasonable'
prices, lots of kits, test equipment, etc.) I've never ordered anything
form them, but have gotten a couple of catalogs (they're 300 pages -- quite
extensive, really) over the course of a few years so it looks like they're
here to stay!

---Joel