Old June 18th 09, 04:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
tom tom is offline

Default Update: DTV antenna on VHF

Rich Griffiths wrote:
The rovers got us as many 10GHz grids this weekend as the sum total of
the previous 11 contests. And they don't play the games that some of
the east coast "owned" rovers do.

Ssshhhh! That's supposed to be a secret ;-)

An unfortunate smear on the east coast in general, especially since I am
from there. It is well known who the stations/clubs are that get away
with it. I would make a disparaging remark about the blessed League
caring about cheating here, but it would offend the masses.

tom
K0TAR