Old June 22nd 09, 04:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Dale Parfitt[_3_] Dale Parfitt[_3_] is offline

Default Vintage SSB

wrote in message
I know there are several Vintage SSB nets listed ,but, I have not been
able to hear one on the air..I have a collection of early SSB gear and
would enjoy excercizing them on the air..Anyone interested in having a
Vintage SSB net on 40 meters..It would be fun to hear those old tube
rigs on the air,Talk about repairs,restoring,mods,finding parts
etc..What say? Harold

Count me in Harold,
Although my current station for BA is a bit new- Kenwood Twins- they sound
great and look great.

Dale W4OP