Old July 13th 09, 06:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bushcraftgregg Bushcraftgregg is offline

Default A CALL TO ACTION: Help Us Fight the Talk Radio Censorship Tricks

On Jul 11, 5:40*pm, wrote:
There will NO stopping talk Radio!
Paul Gallo and JT and Dave at Super Talk Mississippi will NOT let it
happen!www.supertalkms.comwww.WJNT.com

And, although Billy Mays screaming tv commercials were kind of
irritating,,, I miss that auld fart screaming at me on teevee.He was a
Good auld guy.
cuhulin

Sorry Cuhulin (about the talk radio), I hope you are right, if not for
anything
else, just for the freedom of speech thing. But I
do know someone that has been in the sales/marketing (don't know which
one for sure) dept.
at WLW for at least 13-14 yrs. and many are
definitely concerned (according to him) from the rumblings of
management.

Hopefully, there is nothing behind it in the future.

show IMO (Thurs. night). I had/have noticed that some of his
infomercials are still playing and there
was an actual article about it on my home page
that explained it somewhat. I wrote about a part
of that article and what it said in my calendar.

It said on July 20th (which is a Monday) that
posthumously they are going to release to all
the cable stations, an infomercial about a
product that Billy pitched. If I remember right,
it is something along the line of the "Mighty Mend-It."

That show on Billy was something else IMO, he said
all the work he had done over the years and struggling, that
financially his life basically started
when he was fourty one years old. Great show,
hopefully Sully can pull it together and keep it
going.