Old July 26th 09, 04:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
dave dave is offline

Default 400 Watt Broad Band Solid state Amplifier

Dale Parfitt wrote:
"Bill Erffurt" wrote in message
Hi,

I am selling my KL-400 400 watt solid state broad banded amp because I
never use it.

RM MOD.351/P AMPLIFIER 60-200W (KL400)

Very high power solid state linear amplifier with built-in
preamplifier (25dB), the output power is variable in 6 steps.

No band switching necessary.

There may not be any bandswitching, but if you do not follow the amp up with
appropriate switchable low pass filters, it will have tons of harmonics and
in the old days, you'd have the FCC at your doorstep.

Dale W4OP

These are as cheap as I'd do. They also sell filter kits.

http://www.communication-concepts.com/hf_amplifiers.htm