Old July 25th 09, 02:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default 400 Watt Broad Band Solid state Amplifier

Hi,

I am selling my KL-400 400 watt solid state broad banded amp because I
never use it.

RM MOD.351/P AMPLIFIER 60-200W (KL400)

Very high power solid state linear amplifier with built-in
preamplifier (25dB), the output power is variable in 6 steps.

No band switching necessary.

Technical Specifications:

Frequency Range 3-23 MHz

Modes AM/FM or SSB

Input Power 1-10 W AM/FM, 2-20 W SSB

Output Power 70-200W AM/FM, 140-400W SSB

Current Drain 12-24 amps

Power Supply 13.8V DC

Size 170mm (w) x 62mm (h) x 210mm (d)

(These sell new for $249.95 plus shipping)

Click here to see a picture of it: http://bit.ly/9tSaa

The amp is in Like New condition both physically and electronically

My price is $175.00 plus FREE SHIPPING in the lower 48 states

Email me at:

Bill
KZ3DX
Old July 26th 09, 01:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

"Bill Erffurt" wrote in message
Hi,

I am selling my KL-400 400 watt solid state broad banded amp because I
never use it.

RM MOD.351/P AMPLIFIER 60-200W (KL400)

Very high power solid state linear amplifier with built-in
preamplifier (25dB), the output power is variable in 6 steps.

No band switching necessary.

There may not be any bandswitching, but if you do not follow the amp up with
appropriate switchable low pass filters, it will have tons of harmonics and
in the old days, you'd have the FCC at your doorstep.

Dale W4OP

Old July 26th 09, 04:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Dale Parfitt wrote:
"Bill Erffurt" wrote in message
Hi,

I am selling my KL-400 400 watt solid state broad banded amp because I
never use it.

RM MOD.351/P AMPLIFIER 60-200W (KL400)

Very high power solid state linear amplifier with built-in
preamplifier (25dB), the output power is variable in 6 steps.

No band switching necessary.

There may not be any bandswitching, but if you do not follow the amp up with
appropriate switchable low pass filters, it will have tons of harmonics and
in the old days, you'd have the FCC at your doorstep.

Dale W4OP

These are as cheap as I'd do. They also sell filter kits.

http://www.communication-concepts.com/hf_amplifiers.htm