Old July 30th 09, 07:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Drifter Drifter is offline

Default Mike, maybe this will make you feel better.

Mike wrote:
On Jul 30, 11:11 am, Drifter wrote:
Looks like the House feels he was born in Hawaii. now, can we
pleas get back to shortwave?

Drifter...

Drifter,

By all means. Forgive me if I occasionally lash out the crazy
"birthers" making their daily pronouncements regarding the President's
ineligibility for office.

Mike
Louisville, KY

Mike, no need for any forgiveness. i know how you feel about this.
just don't let the crazies, and the BS artist get under your skin.
most normal people know most of these post are BS. what bothers me
is these poster's believe this crap. or, they hang on every word
the radio crazies spout. just put them in the bit bucket like i do.
i don't want to be the only sane poster on this board.

Drifter...