Old August 1st 09, 10:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Mike[_2_] Mike[_2_] is offline

Default NRA Threats Fail to Block Sotomayor Confirmation

On Aug 1, 4:41*pm, dxAce wrote:

You're as stupid as Henry Gates!

Dr. Gates' run-in with the police may not been one of his best
moments, but Gates is on the most intelligent social critics in
academia. I know you've never read a single page of his work. But, I
have. And I'd consider the greatest of compliments to have my
intelligence compared to his.

The fact that you think it's an insult shows how limited you are,
Steve. Look him up in Wikipedia. That's as close as you ever come to
knowledge.

So, thanks!

Mike