Old August 1st 09, 04:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default NRA Threats Fail to Block Sotomayor Confirmation

Despite NRA threats to punish senators voting for Sotomayor, she will
be confirmed:

Old August 1st 09, 10:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 1, 4:41*pm, dxAce wrote:

You're as stupid as Henry Gates!

Dr. Gates' run-in with the police may not been one of his best
moments, but Gates is on the most intelligent social critics in
academia. I know you've never read a single page of his work. But, I
have. And I'd consider the greatest of compliments to have my
intelligence compared to his.

The fact that you think it's an insult shows how limited you are,
Steve. Look him up in Wikipedia. That's as close as you ever come to
knowledge.

So, thanks!

Mike
Old August 1st 09, 11:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Michael W. Bryant, drug addled dufus who was canned by Weber State, wrote:

On Aug 1, 4:41 pm, dxAce wrote:

You're as stupid as Henry Gates!

Dr. Gates' run-in with the police may not been one of his best
moments, but Gates is on the most intelligent social critics in
academia.

Gates has proven himself to be a dufus! Prone to fly off the handle at any
given moment.

To some, such as Liberal/Democrat/Marxists, that seems to pass as
'intelligence'.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B
70' and 200' wires

239 countries heard and 224 QSL'd (veried, for those in Glendale) using the
NASWA Country List.

And, as always, don't let your children attend the Sullivan College of
Technology & Design.

They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and who
knows, there may be more dufi there.

Old August 2nd 09, 01:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce"

Hey Steve, my wife says she has "PMS". I think she is lying.

I wanted to talk with her but she won't speck to me about anything, bitch is
always mad about something I did or didn't do!!

Burr

Old August 2nd 09, 05:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican

Default (OT) : SCOTUS Nominee Sonia Sotomayor - Give The Lady A Chance

On Aug 1, 2:37*pm, Mike wrote:
On Aug 1, 4:16*pm, will wrote:

On Aug 1, 11:45*am, Mike wrote:

Despite NRA threats to punish senators voting for Sotomayor, she will
be confirmed:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...09/08/01/AR200....

Bragging or complaining???

- Concerned that the NRA thinks it can threaten Senators on this
issue.
-
- Amazed at how disconnected some right-wingers seem.

MWB - D'Oh ! every time you call or write your
Congressperson and/or Senator; and tell them
your 'feelings' on an Issue before them; and then
say that you will consider their Vote in making
your next Vote : IT'S A THREAT ! ~ RHF

MWB - Don't you expect your Elected Representatives
to at least Listen-to-You ? Then shouldn't the Millions
of Members of the NRA also have that same Equal
Right to Representation by these Elected Officials too ?