Old August 20th 09, 05:56 PM
n9zas n9zas is offline
Senior Member

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave View Post
Brenda Ann wrote:

I want to know what is so difficult about reading a 1000 page, double
spaced, single sided bill, when your kid can read 1000 pages of Harry Potter
in under a week (double sided pages, in much smaller print, and single
spaced). And BTW, it's their JOB to read these bills. We don't pay them to
make stupid remarks on television.

There is no single bill to be read right now. As I understand it, there
are are at least 3 committees, each with a different version. They have
staff who are familiar with every word and nothing is hidden. They do
have all day to read things.

WRONG FORUM PEOPLE!!!!! Pay attention!!!