Old August 23rd 09, 02:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default Looking for Noise Source

D. Peter Maus wrote:
On 8/22/09 20:12 , Brenda Ann wrote:
wrote in message
news:V9mdnayCAp71DA3XnZ2dnUVZ_rGdnZ2d@metrocastcab levision.com...
Interesting. The source WAS/IS the powerline ethernet connection
afterall. When I unplugged everything before, I didn't unplug both
ends of
the PEC. When I did, voila!!
--

Ain't BPL wonderful? Just another way to trash the bands with garbage
that

What's even more interesting, is that we're about the only one's
endorsing the use of BPL. Other nations that have tried it have skated
as far as they can from it, for precisely the reason you stated.

?

The UK is going ahead with it.