Old September 9th 09, 01:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Free To Air Satellite TV

I don't know for sure, but I think three foot satellite dishes have been
outlawed here in Jackson,Mississippi.About nine years ago, with my WebTV
box, I could view a taped replay/digitally recorded/whatever, of a news
weather and sports tv program from a tv station in Dublin,Ireland.Of
course it was a sort of a stop action/break action viewing experience,
if you know what I mean? miso, can you actually pick up live Ireland and
Scotland (Wales too) tv with your satellite equipment? in good quality?
cuhulin