Old September 14th 09, 11:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Return of Planet"X" -aka- Nibiru - Par la vous ZetaTalk...

Tomorrow, Tuesday, Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour will be on tv and
also streaming online, about the budget cuts and how that affects
Mississippi and what to do about them.I saw something about that last
Thurdsay or Friday on local WLBT www.wlbt.com tv 6:00 PM news.I
think the website they gave out on tv is www.mississippitalks.net
It might be a dot com site/whatever.Might be something about that at
www.MagnoliaReport.com

If you want to tune in, that is.I don't know what time of day or evening
to tune in.

Tell em bout it Haley Barbour!
cuhulin