Old September 26th 09, 05:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
justis justis is offline

Default (OT) front screen door.

http://www.napaonline.com/MasterPage...Keyword=WINDOW

Napa and probably most other auto parts stores sell this window tint. Some
are one way viewing others are just regular tint in various shades.

Usually found in the Van customization area.
Slade gives a good tip! "An extra pair of hands". Also a very clean
window to work with.

wrote in message
I have a storm door I bought at Goodwill.It has an aluminum frame and
glass, I guess it is tempered glass.I want to replace my front screen
door with the storm door.

What is the name of that thin plastic one way mirror stuff? I want to
buy some of that stuff and put it on the glass, inside of the door so I
can see out, but nobody outside can see in.Who sells that stuff?
cuhulin