Old September 26th 09, 02:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) front screen door.

I have a storm door I bought at Goodwill.It has an aluminum frame and
glass, I guess it is tempered glass.I want to replace my front screen
door with the storm door.

What is the name of that thin plastic one way mirror stuff? I want to
buy some of that stuff and put it on the glass, inside of the door so I
can see out, but nobody outside can see in.Who sells that stuff?
cuhulin

Old September 26th 09, 01:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I work for a glass company, and I bought film from CR Laurence: Silver
Reflective to keep the UVs out. Florida is hot and I can't [don't want to]
afford the energy bills. If you want assistance in how to film the glass,
let me know.

Make sure you have:
squirt bottle
dawn dish wash soap
single-edged razor blades
water
a second pair of hands

slade
[the glass is tempered if it's legal]

Old September 26th 09, 03:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I will check with some of the glass companies around here.
Something like that will be good for doggy to sit by the door and raise
hell at those stray dogs and cats out there.
cuhulin

Old September 26th 09, 05:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.napaonline.com/MasterPage...Keyword=WINDOW

Napa and probably most other auto parts stores sell this window tint. Some
are one way viewing others are just regular tint in various shades.

Usually found in the Van customization area.
Slade gives a good tip! "An extra pair of hands". Also a very clean
window to work with.