Old September 28th 09, 09:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Barry Barry is offline

Default R-390A troubles on 3 Mc/s

I'm the proud owner of a wonderful 390A, so far it is working as it should
but yesterday evening I have noticed no signals, noise, static, etc.at all
on the 3 mcs band!
Made a quick investigation, it seems that everything is working including
local oscillator, etc.
I'm interested in any initial trou bleshooting ideas folks may have.
Thanks in advance for any help!
73 de Claudio

There are two local oscillators. Have you checked both? It's only running
double-conversion on the 3mc band so the 17mc oscillator isn't switched in
for that band.

Barry - N4BUQ