Old September 28th 09, 06:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default R-390A troubles on 3 Mc/s

I'm the proud owner of a wonderful 390A, so far it is working as it should
but yesterday evening I have noticed no signals, noise, static, etc.at all
on the 3 mcs band!
Made a quick investigation, it seems that everything is working including
local oscillator, etc.
I'm interested in any initial trou bleshooting ideas folks may have.
Thanks in advance for any help!
73 de Claudio

Old September 28th 09, 09:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

I'm the proud owner of a wonderful 390A, so far it is working as it should
but yesterday evening I have noticed no signals, noise, static, etc.at all
on the 3 mcs band!
Made a quick investigation, it seems that everything is working including
local oscillator, etc.
I'm interested in any initial trou bleshooting ideas folks may have.
Thanks in advance for any help!
73 de Claudio

There are two local oscillators. Have you checked both? It's only running
double-conversion on the 3mc band so the 17mc oscillator isn't switched in
for that band.

Barry - N4BUQ

Old September 30th 09, 08:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Yes Barry, I have checked both the l.o. it seems something strange...I
foresee to spend my week end "playing" with my 390....anyway thank you for
your suggestion!
73 de Claudio IZ0HTS

RF troubles Lloyd Davies Shortwave 2 August 27th 08 02:18 AM
Markies spelling troubles Steveo Policy 7 November 29th 05 06:25 PM
Pro 2021 Troubles pancake Scanner 2 June 13th 05 11:02 PM
FS: Sony ICF-6800W Receiver; No PLL troubles Carel Kuijer Swap 0 January 14th 04 08:45 PM
FS: Sony ICF-6800W worldband receiver. No PLL troubles Carel Kuijer Swap 0 January 14th 04 08:42 PM