Old October 17th 09, 10:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
nurk_fred2000 nurk_fred2000 is offline

Default The ONLY way I'd go to the White House

On Oct 15, 6:56*am, wrote:
Yesterydey afernoon, I plugged en mah fone anna ah foned Dream Beads ats
605 Duling Ave,,,, (iffen/wenever ah goes thar, ah weel head North onna
der street behind doggy's couch anna den hang ah rite on Clinton Blvd
anna den keeps onna goin anna den hang ah left onna North State Street
headin North ahgin till ah gits tu Duling Ave anna hang ah rite, tats
Duling Ave.Ah knos how ta gitz thar, butts weel enybody bee thar, tat
izza dee questyon?.Alla ah wants tah du thar izza buy sum damn glass
beads) *ah fones em twiceit.Alla ah gotz wuz ahh voice messige.Screw
that!!!! Ah mites pluggs inna mah fone ahgin thi aferynoona anna trys
ahgin.www.cart.2dreambeads.com

En mah fonebook lystin unner Beads, thar izz ahnudder Beads store, wutz
ah gotta du, go wayyyyy ober ta that Beads store? Tat store izz bouts
fibe myles furrther out.
cuhulin

***PING Bill Baka...Looks like the "Klass Klown" is busy with his "8
young girls" (3 sisters/5 cousins) so maybe you can check on him
cu...he said all the girls are related which makes him
related...you're a redneck...are you related...?..."toooof-less grin
banjo style"