Old October 14th 09, 11:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The ONLY way I'd go to the White House

On Oct 14, 1:55*pm, wrote:
All that thar laptop dancin, whuts do ya do when she/he/it poots in your
face?

Hey, ahh wuz lookin ahhround in sum uv my junk.Ahh discovered ahh haz
ahh RULE 4000 12 Volt non automatic Bilge Pump.Ahh reckon ahh borts it
ats ahh Goodwill store many moons ahhgo furr ahh doller er two.I hooked
it up to the battery I use in my new old 1983 Dodge RV van I bought ahh
year ago.That pump has quite a kick to it when I turned it on! I needs
to git ahold uv bouts twinty foots of hose anna sum screen wire tuh wrop
ahhround the watery intake thingy onna teh bottom uv teh pump too keeps
out leaves and also twigs anna mud anna crap frum cloggin it ups.That
pump orts tah be jist teh ticket wen them thar heavy rains oberpower teh
little concrete drainage ditch near mah back door.Ahh kin rig up ahh
automatic float switch frum ahh piece uv steel rod anna ahh piece uv
wood block anna wuteber kind uv switch I haz floatin ahhround hyr.tHat
same model RULE pump sells furr bouts one hunnert anna atey wun dollers
nowadeyz.www.cgedwards.com/Rule/rule01.html
cuhulin

***Hey dipstick...I'd pay good money to smell Michelle Obama's farts
in that Rose Garden beer fest...I'd be all over her like white on
rice...similar to Baka helping the young girls learn how to climb
trees...he lended a helping hand to get them up the tree, then lended
a helping hand to get them down the tree...I'd bet a case of "home
brewed swill" that the perv had them dress up in shorts and low cut
halters...total menace to society and should be stopped...cuhulin,
enjoy that possum and blackeyed pea din din...or are you cookin up
doggie...*sh%t eatin toothless grin*
Old October 15th 09, 02:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Yesterydey afernoon, I plugged en mah fone anna ah foned Dream Beads ats
605 Duling Ave,,,, (iffen/wenever ah goes thar, ah weel head North onna
der street behind doggy's couch anna den hang ah rite on Clinton Blvd
anna den keeps onna goin anna den hang ah left onna North State Street
headin North ahgin till ah gits tu Duling Ave anna hang ah rite, tats
Duling Ave.Ah knos how ta gitz thar, butts weel enybody bee thar, tat
izza dee questyon?.Alla ah wants tah du thar izza buy sum damn glass
beads) ah fones em twiceit.Alla ah gotz wuz ahh voice messige.Screw
that!!!! Ah mites pluggs inna mah fone ahgin thi aferynoona anna trys
ahgin.
www.cart.2dreambeads.com

En mah fonebook lystin unner Beads, thar izz ahnudder Beads store, wutz
ah gotta du, go wayyyyy ober ta that Beads store? Tat store izz bouts
fibe myles furrther out.
cuhulin

Old October 17th 09, 10:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 15, 6:56*am, wrote:
[...]

***PING Bill Baka...Looks like the "Klass Klown" is busy with his "8
young girls" (3 sisters/5 cousins) so maybe you can check on him
cu...he said all the girls are related which makes him
related...you're a redneck...are you related...?..."toooof-less grin
banjo style"
Old October 17th 09, 11:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Ahh oilmoyst bought a new cheap Emerson fibe sumpin dollers land lyne
fone atz der Wal Mart Gestapo store thi afernooon, but wut fer? mah old
ate sumpin dallerz land lyne fone izza styl woikin jyst assa good assa
nu.Der new fone ahh wassa lookin atsa haz tree playces tah unplug it.Ahh
only needs wun playce tah unplug mah old fone, tHat Good enuff furr me.
cuhulin