Old October 17th 09, 11:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The ONLY way I'd go to the White House

Ahh oilmoyst bought a new cheap Emerson fibe sumpin dollers land lyne
fone atz der Wal Mart Gestapo store thi afernooon, but wut fer? mah old
ate sumpin dallerz land lyne fone izza styl woikin jyst assa good assa
nu.Der new fone ahh wassa lookin atsa haz tree playces tah unplug it.Ahh
only needs wun playce tah unplug mah old fone, tHat Good enuff furr me.
cuhulin