Old November 1st 09, 01:10 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
Jim - KK1W Jim - KK1W is offline

Default HCRA Auction - coming next Friday, November 6th

Sorry guys, I usually include the address in the subject but pressing
the send button got ahead of my typing last night.

At least I know someone actually reads the newsgroups, I was starting to
wonder.

Hopefully some folks in range of Feeding Hills, MA (near Springfield)
can come down and have some fun.

More info at: http://www.hcra.org

'73...

Jim, KK1W

Ed wrote:
Hi,
It is very nice that you are advertising an auction on this site.
However, the auction could be anywhere in the world, since you did not
tell us where it is. The fact that your callsign is in "1" land, and
the second callsign also has a "1" probably implies that your auction
is somewhere in the New England area. However, you both could have
moved to Florida, Texas, Hawaii, etc., and your auction could be
there.

Fully agree with your comments, but a simple Google of the term " HCRA
Auction " did bring up where this is located. Too bad the poster did not
bother to put it in his post, though.

Ed

.