Old November 2nd 09, 04:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Topaz305rk Topaz305rk is offline

Default TS-850 Vox Delay...

"KA1IOR" wrote in message
I have yet to find the adjustment to the Vox Delay on my TS-850; is it
because I am overlooking it in the manual that has NO INDEX to help me
find it, or doesn't the rig have such an adjustment? My lowly TS-430s
has such adjustments...

In my TS-850 manual, on page 17, the picture at the top of the page shows
the back of the rig and all the VOX controls.
Item #18 being Anti-VOX, #19 being VOX Gain and #20 being VOX Delay.
All three are explained on page 18 of the manual in the right hand column.
All of the above are covered under the contents on page 2 as: 4. OPERATION,
4-1. OPERATING CONTROLS. pages 10 thru 19.

Sam - K7SAM