Old November 6th 09, 10:32 PM posted to alt.internet.wireless,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
who where who where is offline

Default Matching impedance with coax

On Fri, 06 Nov 2009 08:18:49 -0800, Richard Clark
wrote:

On Fri, 06 Nov 2009 15:49:46 +0800, who where wrote:

But not one of them in Perth.

No relation to anyone you are thinking_of/describing/etc, sorry to
ruin your conspiracy theory.

Your confirmation here doesn't ruin anything. Art would hug you no
matter how you sign. Those he does have a remarkable need for
retaining anonymity. He would have us believe it's because his
supporters are easily bruised in the jostle. The following comment
would support that:

...gives a rats about the consistency
of the result would go down that path.

which is another but perhaps left-handed confirmation.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Whatever - and whoever Art is. I wonder why people like you carry on
at a personal level towards posters whose views you don't share. And
you seem to need the limelight, posting a name and callsign.

I'm describing how the matching IS done commercially. You can crap on
forever if you wish about how you might do it. Fini.