Old November 10th 09, 06:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
MoiInAust MoiInAust is offline

Default Clansman 5.4m mast

"Brian Reay" wrote in message
I've just acquired a couple of Clansman 5.4m masts and, while erecting
them
doesn't really need instructions, they are so pristine it would be nice to
have them "as issued", which I suspect includes a set of "field
instructions". (I've some older 27' metal masts with such instructions on
metal plate.)

Does anyone know if similar field instructions are issued with the
Clansman
masts? If so, a scan or description would be nice so I know what to look
for
under the table at rallies.

--
73
Brian G8OSN/W8OSN

Nice to see you on here, Brian. I have often wondered why you bother with
that infamous negative and nasty newsgroup allegedly about amateur radio in
the UK.