Old November 9th 09, 07:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default Clansman 5.4m mast

I've just acquired a couple of Clansman 5.4m masts and, while erecting them
doesn't really need instructions, they are so pristine it would be nice to
have them "as issued", which I suspect includes a set of "field
instructions". (I've some older 27' metal masts with such instructions on a
metal plate.)

Does anyone know if similar field instructions are issued with the Clansman
masts? If so, a scan or description would be nice so I know what to look for
under the table at rallies.

--
73
Brian G8OSN/W8OSN

Old November 10th 09, 06:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

"Brian Reay" wrote in message
I've just acquired a couple of Clansman 5.4m masts and, while erecting
them
doesn't really need instructions, they are so pristine it would be nice to
have them "as issued", which I suspect includes a set of "field
instructions". (I've some older 27' metal masts with such instructions on
metal plate.)

Does anyone know if similar field instructions are issued with the
Clansman
masts? If so, a scan or description would be nice so I know what to look
for
under the table at rallies.

--
73
Brian G8OSN/W8OSN
www.g8osn.net

Nice to see you on here, Brian. I have often wondered why you bother with
that infamous negative and nasty newsgroup allegedly about amateur radio in
the UK.

Old November 10th 09, 06:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

"MoiInAust" wrote in message

"Brian Reay" wrote in message
[...]

Cheers.
--
73
Brian G8OSN/W8OSN

Old November 10th 09, 04:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Brian,

I have a couple of files with the basic details of the Clansman range of
radios, accessories and antennas. If you send me off-list a valid e-mail
address I will forward the PDFs to you.

73

Roger Basford/G3VKm

"Brian Reay" wrote in message
I've just acquired a couple of Clansman 5.4m masts and, while erecting
them
doesn't really need instructions, they are so pristine it would be nice to
have them "as issued", which I suspect includes a set of "field
instructions". (I've some older 27' metal masts with such instructions on
metal plate.)

Does anyone know if similar field instructions are issued with the
Clansman
masts? If so, a scan or description would be nice so I know what to look
for
under the table at rallies.

--
73
Brian G8OSN/W8OSN
www.g8osn.net

What happend to all the Clansman Auto HF tuners ?? Graham Boatanchors 0 March 9th 09 06:00 PM
ant. mast DrDeath CB 20 July 12th 06 02:32 AM
ant. mast kb9rqz Policy 1 July 10th 06 08:54 PM
Mast Gary Boyer Antenna 15 February 21st 04 03:03 PM
Clansman Charger guenter Boatanchors 1 November 16th 03 06:29 PM