Old November 13th 09, 07:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
nurk_fred2000 nurk_fred2000 is offline

Default BushcraftGreg Nominated For Distinguished Troll SocietyMembership

On Nov 13, 12:03*am, Krypsis wrote:
Gregg wrote:
On Nov 8, 1:29 am, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
As everyone knows we're hosting the Steve Kombat Kraven Krammer
Bangkok Arrest Anniversary BASH on Jan 8th 2010 to be held at
rec.knives, sct, rec.radio.shortwave, and rec.cooking...for those
unaware "the Kraven" was given a "cease and dissist" order from the
Thai Police and summoned to Thai HQ's to face charges of sabatoging
Cheesy Bob's Yogurt and Pickle business in Chaing Mai (flooded the
place with non stop faxes)...you can find pictures and threads in the
UseNet archives...so we're celebrating the day...why not join in the
fun!!!

New business, to be held the day of the BASH, will be the nomination
of BushcraftGreg into the UseNet Distinguished Troll Society...Any
members of said Society (or non members) wishing to voice their
opinions may do so in this thread or any of the numerous threads on
the Day of the BASH...Good luck to the Bushcraft on his pending
nomination...

Troll wrote "...Jan 8th 2004 a day that will live in infamy..."
the Kraven wrote "...it sure as Hell will..."

Ha!!! I just saw this, this was posted earlier in the week? I don't
see how I missed it. You're a trip Fred.
I'm seeing it in RK...didn't see it in RRS...and I've never had the
pleasure of reading the Thai group.

There's nothing to read in the Thai group Gregg, or the RK group for
that matter. Your troll mates have well and truly trashed both those
groups. Now, upon your invite, they are setting out to do the same thing
to RSS. I hope you fell real proud of yourself. Maybe, just maybe,
you're even getting that warm flush in your cheeks as you realise what a
fool you've been. Well, I'm here to tell you that it's too late now.
Your "friends", and I use the term loosely, are in RSS to stay because
YOU invited them to assist in your harassment of Bryant. Does it make
you feel like a hero when you're ganging up on someone? Well Gregg, I'm
here to tell you that you and your mates are the lowest form of lowlife
on the planet.

Krypsis- Hide quoted text -

***Krypto...Does that mean you are casting your vote for the Bushcraft
to be accepted into the Distinguished Troll Society...?...Looks like
Greg has a friend he never knew he had...now, go crawl back under your
govy cubicle...its a big scarey world out there...See ya at the BASH
on Jan 8th...*grin Afro Style*

by the by Krypto...in case you weren't aware govt working scum is the
lowest form of puke on the planet...just ask the tax payers that you
supposedly work for (and leech off of), they'll tell you all you need
to know!!!