Old November 8th 09, 06:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai

Default BushcraftGreg Nominated For Distinguished Troll Society Membership

As everyone knows we're hosting the Steve Kombat Kraven Krammer
Bangkok Arrest Anniversary BASH on Jan 8th 2010 to be held at
rec.knives, sct, rec.radio.shortwave, and rec.cooking...for those
unaware "the Kraven" was given a "cease and dissist" order from the
Thai Police and summoned to Thai HQ's to face charges of sabatoging
Cheesy Bob's Yogurt and Pickle business in Chaing Mai (flooded the
place with non stop faxes)...you can find pictures and threads in the
UseNet archives...so we're celebrating the day...why not join in the
fun!!!

New business, to be held the day of the BASH, will be the nomination
of BushcraftGreg into the UseNet Distinguished Troll Society...Any
members of said Society (or non members) wishing to voice their
opinions may do so in this thread or any of the numerous threads on
the Day of the BASH...Good luck to the Bushcraft on his pending
nomination...

Troll wrote "...Jan 8th 2004 a day that will live in infamy..."
the Kraven wrote "...it sure as Hell will..."
Old November 13th 09, 03:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai

On Nov 12, 7:28*pm, Brett_Delfs wrote:
On Nov 12, 6:07*pm, Gregg wrote:

On Nov 8, 1:29*am, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

[...]

Ha!!! I just saw this, this was posted earlier in the week? I don't
see how I missed it. You're a trip Fred.
I'm seeing it in RK...didn't see it in RRS...and I've never had the
pleasure of reading the Thai group.- Hide quoted text -

****I second the nomination. The BushCraft has been on the side of the
DTS for as long as I can remember and never failed to take on the
Kraven (or any of his sock puppets), the Clown from YH-knives, Chilla,
or any other buffoons that inhabit UseNet. I'm "all in" for the
BushCraft election and looking forward to the BASH!- Hide quoted text -

***Bushcraftgregg is a Slam Dunk for acceptance into the Distinguished
Troll Society I'm most certain, although we'll wait for Larb, Takin,
and GS to weigh in...pretty much a done deal on Jan 8th...Congrats to
the Bushcraft as he put up with zero sh%t from chuckles the clown,
kombat, the ph.dufus, and the rest of the usenet clowns!
Old November 13th 09, 08:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Gregg wrote:
[...]

There's nothing to read in the Thai group Gregg, or the RK group for
that matter. Your troll mates have well and truly trashed both those
groups. Now, upon your invite, they are setting out to do the same thing
to RSS. I hope you fell real proud of yourself. Maybe, just maybe,
you're even getting that warm flush in your cheeks as you realise what a
fool you've been. Well, I'm here to tell you that it's too late now.
Your "friends", and I use the term loosely, are in RSS to stay because
YOU invited them to assist in your harassment of Bryant. Does it make
you feel like a hero when you're ganging up on someone? Well Gregg, I'm
here to tell you that you and your mates are the lowest form of lowlife
on the planet.

Krypsis
Old November 13th 09, 07:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 13, 12:03*am, Krypsis wrote:
Gregg wrote:
[...]

Krypsis- Hide quoted text -

***Krypto...Does that mean you are casting your vote for the Bushcraft
to be accepted into the Distinguished Troll Society...?...Looks like
Greg has a friend he never knew he had...now, go crawl back under your
govy cubicle...its a big scarey world out there...See ya at the BASH
on Jan 8th...*grin Afro Style*

by the by Krypto...in case you weren't aware govt working scum is the
lowest form of puke on the planet...just ask the tax payers that you
supposedly work for (and leech off of), they'll tell you all you need
to know!!!
Old November 14th 09, 04:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 13, 3:03*am, Krypsis wrote:
Gregg wrote:
[...]

Pound salt grandpa. Anyone with a lick of common
sense know that *YOU* are the one that is keeping
this going.

Typing my name again...lol...seems to me that you
are going into your bully mode and 'trying' (not very
good I may add) at your misdirection technique, you
really need to shore up on that aspect of your usenet
protocol grandpa because it isn't working here.

Fred and company aren't riling this group up, you
are. Prove me wrong. You stop posting in here and problem
solved........I GUARANTEE IT! Those guys
are providing comedy towards your tard' ass.rolling my eyes I can't
believe an oldtimer such as yourself
would run this in the ground, you really need to take
your meds - soak your teeth- an grab a nice glass of
warm milk and go argue with yourself, your act is growing thin.

Old November 14th 09, 04:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Gregg wrote:
snip
Pound salt grandpa. Anyone with a lick of common
sense know that *YOU* are the one that is keeping
this going.

Anyone with a lick of common sense knows that *YOU* are the one that
called the trolls in to assist with your harassment of Bryant. Ergo, you
started this AND you are keeping it going. Well, to be realistic, the
trolls that you consider to be YOUR FRIENDS need no encouragement
whatsoever. They are looking for new targets now that their god Kramer
has gone so you supplied them with fresh meat.

Typing my name again...lol...seems to me that you

Well, I was referring to you so it is with my sense of common decency
that I use your name. I could have called you many other more suitable
names.

are going into your bully mode and 'trying' (not very

Isn't it amazing how you try to deflect attention away from your own
actions. You are the bully Gregg, not I.

good I may add) at your misdirection technique, you
really need to shore up on that aspect of your usenet
protocol grandpa because it isn't working here.

Gregg, your usenet trolling and bullying activities are recorded for
posterity for all to see. I'll let others make that call.

Fred and company aren't riling this group up, you

Well, most people ignore them. Trouble is, they eventually become the
only group traffic as others give up.

are. Prove me wrong. You stop posting in here and problem
solved........I GUARANTEE IT!

You cannot guarantee ANYTHING. You even stirred them up yourself on the
other newsgroups by crossposting there.

Those guys are providing comedy towards your tard' ass.rolling my eyes

Ah, that is the crux of the matter, isn't it. This group was getting too
tame for you so you thought you would liven it up. Well Gregg, you
succeeded. It's now lively though in a manner you may soon regret.

I can't believe an oldtimer such as yourself
would run this in the ground, you really need to take

I'm an oldtimer who has been around long enough to see you for what you
are, a troublemaker and a bully.

your meds - soak your teeth- an grab a nice glass of
warm milk and go argue with yourself, your act is growing thin.

Go to your bathroom and have a look in your mirror. There you will see a
person whose "act is growing thin".

Krypsis