Old November 14th 09, 04:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Krypsis[_2_] Krypsis[_2_] is offline

Default BushcraftGreg Nominated For Distinguished Troll Society Membership

Gregg wrote:
snip
Pound salt grandpa. Anyone with a lick of common
sense know that *YOU* are the one that is keeping
this going.

Anyone with a lick of common sense knows that *YOU* are the one that
called the trolls in to assist with your harassment of Bryant. Ergo, you
started this AND you are keeping it going. Well, to be realistic, the
trolls that you consider to be YOUR FRIENDS need no encouragement
whatsoever. They are looking for new targets now that their god Kramer
has gone so you supplied them with fresh meat.

Typing my name again...lol...seems to me that you

Well, I was referring to you so it is with my sense of common decency
that I use your name. I could have called you many other more suitable
names.

are going into your bully mode and 'trying' (not very

Isn't it amazing how you try to deflect attention away from your own
actions. You are the bully Gregg, not I.

good I may add) at your misdirection technique, you
really need to shore up on that aspect of your usenet
protocol grandpa because it isn't working here.

Gregg, your usenet trolling and bullying activities are recorded for
posterity for all to see. I'll let others make that call.

Fred and company aren't riling this group up, you

Well, most people ignore them. Trouble is, they eventually become the
only group traffic as others give up.

are. Prove me wrong. You stop posting in here and problem
solved........I GUARANTEE IT!

You cannot guarantee ANYTHING. You even stirred them up yourself on the
other newsgroups by crossposting there.

Those guys are providing comedy towards your tard' ass.rolling my eyes

Ah, that is the crux of the matter, isn't it. This group was getting too
tame for you so you thought you would liven it up. Well Gregg, you
succeeded. It's now lively though in a manner you may soon regret.

I can't believe an oldtimer such as yourself
would run this in the ground, you really need to take

I'm an oldtimer who has been around long enough to see you for what you
are, a troublemaker and a bully.

your meds - soak your teeth- an grab a nice glass of
warm milk and go argue with yourself, your act is growing thin.

Go to your bathroom and have a look in your mirror. There you will see a
person whose "act is growing thin".

Krypsis