Old November 14th 09, 09:27 PM
viper669 viper669 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KF6IKC View Post
Have for sale a old Mohawk 10 base station linear amplifier. It uses a
pair of 572B transmitting tubes driven by a single 6146 tube. Makes an
easy 600 watts with very low drive (3 1/2 watts or so). Unit is in
pretty good shape. A few small paint chips on the case,nothing bad.
Face looks perfect. Comes with a spare set (un-tested) of 572B tubes.
Price is $300.00 + $25.00 packing supply fee and actual shipping from
96001. Unit is heavy. Can email pics to those who are really
interested. Email me direct at as I do not read
the list very often.

Take care,Stan
Stan,
I will buy it if you e-mail me your e-mail. E-mail to (john1cobra&gmail.co)
replace the & with @ and add a m to co
Thanks

viper669

Last edited by viper669 : November 14th 09 at 09:31 PM