Old November 16th 04, 11:53 PM
KF6IKC

Default FS****MOHAWK 10 base LINEAR Amplifier $300.00****

Have for sale a old Mohawk 10 base station linear amplifier. It uses a
pair of 572B transmitting tubes driven by a single 6146 tube. Makes an
easy 600 watts with very low drive (3 1/2 watts or so). Unit is in
pretty good shape. A few small paint chips on the case,nothing bad.
Face looks perfect. Comes with a spare set (un-tested) of 572B tubes.
Price is $300.00 + $25.00 packing supply fee and actual shipping from
96001. Unit is heavy. Can email pics to those who are really
interested. Email me direct at as I do not read
the list very often.

Take care,Stan
Old November 17th 04, 11:08 PM

(Psychiatrist to keyclowns) wrote in message . com...
(KF6IKC) wrote in message om...
Have for sale a old Mohawk 10 base station linear amplifier. It uses a
pair of 572B transmitting tubes driven by a single 6146 tube. Makes an
easy 600 watts with very low drive (3 1/2 watts or so). Unit is in
pretty good shape. A few small paint chips on the case,nothing bad.
Face looks perfect. Comes with a spare set (un-tested) of 572B tubes.
Price is $300.00 + $25.00 packing supply fee and actual shipping from
96001. Unit is heavy. Can email pics to those who are really
interested. Email me direct at
as I do not read
the list very often.

Take care,Stan

Duly reported to
, along with your callsign. This device is illegal.

Do you truely belive that the FCC gives a rusty **** what anyone does
on here? 2nd,,,can you PROVE he is doing anything wrong? I do not see
where he said that amp was for any given freq. let alone the CB band.
Here is an idea,,,get off your middle aged,fat ass. Give your wife
and kids the attention that you give your PC. Praise God and begain a
new life with love and happiness in it vs the hate you spend all your
time trying to spred out here.
It must be really sad to live the life you live. I guess there is no
cure for white trash that does not see themselfs as being so ****ed
up. Do you ever wounder why the world sees you the way they do? Or do
you think and belive it's just everyone else who is wrong??
Sad,,,,,,,

John H.

PS.....I am sure Stan likes the attention you are giving him. It keeps
his post at the top of the group and gives him a better shot at
selling his amp.
Old November 19th 04, 07:36 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

(KF6IKC) wrote in message om...
[...]

Whatsamatter sissy? Too scared of someone descending on your ISP to
post under something besides anonymyzer.com?

Your pathetic post proves the control AKC has over keyclowns. Only the
desperate would cry out so futilely.

Thanks for more confimation of keyclown cowardice, and AKC implanted
chip effectiveness.
Old November 14th 09, 09:27 PM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KF6IKC View Post
Have for sale a old Mohawk 10 base station linear amplifier. It uses a
pair of 572B transmitting tubes driven by a single 6146 tube. Makes an
easy 600 watts with very low drive (3 1/2 watts or so). Unit is in
pretty good shape. A few small paint chips on the case,nothing bad.
Face looks perfect. Comes with a spare set (un-tested) of 572B tubes.
Price is $300.00 + $25.00 packing supply fee and actual shipping from
96001. Unit is heavy. Can email pics to those who are really
interested. Email me direct at as I do not read
the list very often.

Take care,Stan
Stan,
I will buy it if you e-mail me your e-mail. E-mail to (john1cobra&gmail.co)
replace the & with @ and add a m to co
Thanks

viper669

Last edited by viper669 : November 14th 09 at 09:31 PM