Old November 23rd 03, 08:38 PM
Joe Strain

This freeware may not meet all your needs, but it's amazing!
http://www.qsl.net/w6elprop/

----

W6ELProp predicts ionospheric (sky-wave) propagation between any two
locations on the earth on frequencies between 3 and 30 MHz. There is no
charge for W6ELProp when used for non-commercial purposes.

This is the primary W6ELProp distribution site. Any new version of W6ELProp
will first be available at this site.

Version 2.70 permits the user to specify a terminal location by its IARU
Grid Locator, and permits the user to optionally display areas for only one
prediction frequency at a time in the Frequency Map.

yodar

"The Genie" wrote in message
Hi,
Does anyone know of any software I can install with windows XP that
if I were to input a "point of origin" NGR and a receiving station NGR
would give the range in Km and bearing wrt to magnetic north.
UK ONLY
Cheers,
Mike