Old November 23rd 09, 11:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bill Baka Bill Baka is offline

Default Baka's Herculian Efforts and Cycloptic Wizardry

nurk_fred2000 wrote:
Baka wrote...

I half rolled an R-8 while practicing for a Gymkhana event coming up.
It
was a hard right to hard left that got me sliding on my right side. I
got out by way of the driver's side window, swore every word in the
book, grabbed the passenger roof edge and heaved the car upright. The
car's total weight was under 2,000 pounds so it wasn't a totally
Herculean feat (with a touch of Cycloptic Wizardry thrown in for good
measure), but the adrenaline of being that ****ed off didn't hurt
either. I got in and drove it home and never had any delusions about
driving in one of those events in a Renault again.

***FN writes...
But you are no doubt delusional...:-)

Have you ever seen a Renault R-8?
They are lighter than VW bugs.
I had to put out about 300 pounds of dead lift to right the car and that
is hardly Herculean.

Nurk,
Go see a shrink.

Bill Baka