Old November 23rd 09, 07:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Baka's Herculian Efforts and Cycloptic Wizardry

Baka wrote...

I half rolled an R-8 while practicing for a Gymkhana event coming up.
It
was a hard right to hard left that got me sliding on my right side. I
got out by way of the driver's side window, swore every word in the
book, grabbed the passenger roof edge and heaved the car upright. The
car's total weight was under 2,000 pounds so it wasn't a totally
Herculean feat (with a touch of Cycloptic Wizardry thrown in for good
measure), but the adrenaline of being that ****ed off didn't hurt
either. I got in and drove it home and never had any delusions about
driving in one of those events in a Renault again.

***FN writes...
But you are no doubt delusional...:-)
Old November 23rd 09, 11:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

nurk_fred2000 wrote:
Baka wrote...

I half rolled an R-8 while practicing for a Gymkhana event coming up.
It
was a hard right to hard left that got me sliding on my right side. I
got out by way of the driver's side window, swore every word in the
book, grabbed the passenger roof edge and heaved the car upright. The
car's total weight was under 2,000 pounds so it wasn't a totally
Herculean feat (with a touch of Cycloptic Wizardry thrown in for good
measure), but the adrenaline of being that ****ed off didn't hurt
either. I got in and drove it home and never had any delusions about
driving in one of those events in a Renault again.

***FN writes...
But you are no doubt delusional...:-)

Have you ever seen a Renault R-8?
They are lighter than VW bugs.
I had to put out about 300 pounds of dead lift to right the car and that
is hardly Herculean.

Nurk,
Go see a shrink.

Bill Baka
Old November 24th 09, 12:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 23, 3:33*pm, Bill Baka wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:
[...]

Bill Baka- Hide quoted text -

300 pounds dead lift, ok. Even your underage flock could handle that load. You know, the ones that climb trees!...:-)

Old November 25th 09, 04:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

nurk_fred2000 wrote:
[...]

300 pounds dead lift, ok. Even your underage flock could handle that load. You know, the ones that climb trees!...:-)- Hide quoted text -

***Baka would blow out his back and shoulder just trying to push a 12
yo girl up a tree...but wouldn't keep the perbv from trying, been
there done that, ehhhh double B....:-)