Old November 26th 09, 08:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default The Crystal Ship

Drifter wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Drifter wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving, all my good radio friends!

Be gluttonous, happy and safe today.

The Crystal Ship is going on the air this morning, and hopefully throughout
the morning.
The show will start about 1340 UTC (8:40 am EST), and run as long as we can
manage.

The frequency is 6876 kHz AM.

Cheers!

--
John Poet
The Crystal Ship

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Morning ACE. happy Holiday to you. got John here at a 14 over S9.
best copy on him in a few weeks. although his needle was stuck
for awhile. and, a yo-ho-holiday to you.

The band must still be long here as he's just barely audible.

ACE, if i remember, John moved out west bout a year ago.

Out west, huh? I had the impression that he was fairly close to me.

posts on the
FRN; he did a few up grades. i used to get him better when he was still
over your way. now, it's not so good. so, i was tickled to catch him
this morning, when conditions were good for us people in east. TCS, and
that pirate from NM, are the only western pirates i have ever caught.
you should do a bunch better where your at, than i do here in the east.
hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

Drifter...