Old November 26th 09, 01:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The Crystal Ship

Happy Thanksgiving, all my good radio friends!

Be gluttonous, happy and safe today.

The Crystal Ship is going on the air this morning, and hopefully throughout
the morning.
The show will start about 1340 UTC (8:40 am EST), and run as long as we can
manage.

The frequency is 6876 kHz AM.

Cheers!

--
John Poet
The Crystal Ship

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old November 26th 09, 01:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving, all my good radio friends!

Be gluttonous, happy and safe today.

The Crystal Ship is going on the air this morning, and hopefully throughout
the morning.
The show will start about 1340 UTC (8:40 am EST), and run as long as we can
manage.

The frequency is 6876 kHz AM.

Cheers!

--
John Poet
The Crystal Ship
=====================

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Morning ACE. happy Holiday to you. got John here at a 14 over S9.
best copy on him in a few weeks. although his needle was stuck
for awhile. and, a yo-ho-holiday to you.

Drifter...
Old November 26th 09, 02:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Drifter wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving, all my good radio friends!

Be gluttonous, happy and safe today.

The Crystal Ship is going on the air this morning, and hopefully throughout
the morning.
The show will start about 1340 UTC (8:40 am EST), and run as long as we can
manage.

The frequency is 6876 kHz AM.

Cheers!

--
John Poet
The Crystal Ship
=====================

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Morning ACE. happy Holiday to you. got John here at a 14 over S9.
best copy on him in a few weeks. although his needle was stuck
for awhile. and, a yo-ho-holiday to you.

The band must still be long here as he's just barely audible.

Old November 26th 09, 04:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 26, 8:49*am, dxAce wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving, all my good radio friends!

Be gluttonous, happy and safe today.

The Crystal Ship is going on the air this morning, and hopefully throughout
the morning.
The show will start about 1340 UTC (8:40 am EST), and run as long as we can
manage.

The frequency is 6876 kHz AM.

Cheers!

--
John Poet
The Crystal Ship
=====================

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Crystal Ship, Crystal Ship -
I hear you here in WV loud and clear, I repeat, loud and clear at
11:15 EST
That is all - over and out - over and out.
Old November 26th 09, 05:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Drifter wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving, all my good radio friends!

Be gluttonous, happy and safe today.

The Crystal Ship is going on the air this morning, and hopefully throughout
the morning.
The show will start about 1340 UTC (8:40 am EST), and run as long as we can
manage.

The frequency is 6876 kHz AM.

Cheers!

--
John Poet
The Crystal Ship
=====================

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Morning ACE. happy Holiday to you. got John here at a 14 over S9.
best copy on him in a few weeks. although his needle was stuck
for awhile. and, a yo-ho-holiday to you.

The band must still be long here as he's just barely audible.

ACE, if i remember, John moved out west bout a year ago. posts on the
FRN; he did a few up grades. i used to get him better when he was still
over your way. now, it's not so good. so, i was tickled to catch him
this morning, when conditions were good for us people in east. TCS, and
that pirate from NM, are the only western pirates i have ever caught.
you should do a bunch better where your at, than i do here in the east.
hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

Drifter...

Old November 26th 09, 08:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Drifter wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Drifter wrote:

dxAce wrote:
[...]

Out west, huh? I had the impression that he was fairly close to me.

Old November 27th 09, 12:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Drifter wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Drifter wrote:

dxAce wrote:
[...]

I see 'The Poet' posting to FRN just last night where he mentions a station 'Blaring
into Michigan', so perhaps he's moved back?

Old November 27th 09, 01:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Drifter wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Drifter wrote:

dxAce wrote:
[...]

ACE, vary cool. you could be right. and, that could be the reason i
get copy on him again. i need to drop him an email, and find out if
he is back in your general area. hope you had a nice Holiday.

Drifter...

The Crystal Ship dxAce Shortwave 0 October 8th 07 02:08 AM
Crystal Ship is on! [email protected] Shortwave 45 June 30th 06 06:04 AM
Crystal Ship is on! [email protected] Shortwave 0 June 27th 06 02:45 AM
Crystal Ship is on! [email protected] Shortwave 7 June 26th 06 08:43 PM
Crystal Ship is on! [email protected] Shortwave 0 June 26th 06 08:19 PM