Old November 29th 09, 03:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Mike Coslo[_2_] Mike Coslo[_2_] is offline

Default 3599 Vintage Calling Frequency

SX-25 wrote:
Since making my original post I have read and appreciate all the
comments made in response to that posting. Thank you all for taking time to "weigh in." I too regret that
the thread went nuts but such is the demeanor of so many things here on the
Internet.

I have to say I'm sorry, SX-25. I probably should have not joined in the
discussion, as I have some issues with some of what came up. Enjoy your
net. I'm also into old equipment.

- 73 de Mike N3LI -