Old December 5th 09, 07:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Pirate - 6930

dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

"D. Peter Maus" wrote:

On 12/5/09 13:05 , dxAce wrote:
Radio Waves International, 6930, heard here at 1900.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Just barely enough to get a het on here.

Playing country music fare.

Most likely a relay, as this has traditionally been a French Euro pirate.
Unless they've really souped up their transmitter...

RWI gave an email address in France, but then what sounded like the announcer
from Radio Xray jumped in and gave the hotmail address that they use.

Radio Xray I think might be a French Canuk outfit as I've heard them
alternating between French/English.

Went into French EZL stuff, but now playing English version of 'Moon River'.