Old December 5th 09, 07:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Pirate - 6930

Radio Waves International, 6930, heard here at 1900.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 5th 09, 07:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/5/09 13:05 , dxAce wrote:
Radio Waves International, 6930, heard here at 1900.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Just barely enough to get a het on here.

Old December 5th 09, 07:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"D. Peter Maus" wrote:

On 12/5/09 13:05 , dxAce wrote:
Radio Waves International, 6930, heard here at 1900.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Just barely enough to get a het on here.

Playing country music fare.

Old December 5th 09, 07:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

"D. Peter Maus" wrote:

On 12/5/09 13:05 , dxAce wrote:
Radio Waves International, 6930, heard here at 1900.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Just barely enough to get a het on here.

Playing country music fare.

Most likely a relay, as this has traditionally been a French Euro pirate.
Unless they've really souped up their transmitter...

Old December 5th 09, 07:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

"D. Peter Maus" wrote:

On 12/5/09 13:05 , dxAce wrote:
Radio Waves International, 6930, heard here at 1900.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Just barely enough to get a het on here.

Playing country music fare.

Most likely a relay, as this has traditionally been a French Euro pirate.
Unless they've really souped up their transmitter...

RWI gave an email address in France, but then what sounded like the announcer
from Radio Xray jumped in and gave the hotmail address that they use.

Radio Xray I think might be a French Canuk outfit as I've heard them
alternating between French/English.

Old December 5th 09, 07:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

"D. Peter Maus" wrote:

On 12/5/09 13:05 , dxAce wrote:
Radio Waves International, 6930, heard here at 1900.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Just barely enough to get a het on here.

Playing country music fare.

Most likely a relay, as this has traditionally been a French Euro pirate.
Unless they've really souped up their transmitter...

RWI gave an email address in France, but then what sounded like the announcer
from Radio Xray jumped in and gave the hotmail address that they use.

Radio Xray I think might be a French Canuk outfit as I've heard them
alternating between French/English.

Went into French EZL stuff, but now playing English version of 'Moon River'.

Old December 5th 09, 07:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

"D. Peter Maus" wrote:

On 12/5/09 13:05 , dxAce wrote:
Radio Waves International, 6930, heard here at 1900.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Just barely enough to get a het on here.

Playing country music fare.

Most likely a relay, as this has traditionally been a French Euro pirate.
Unless they've really souped up their transmitter...

RWI gave an email address in France, but then what sounded like the announcer
from Radio Xray jumped in and gave the hotmail address that they use.

Radio Xray I think might be a French Canuk outfit as I've heard them
alternating between French/English.

Went into French EZL stuff, but now playing English version of 'Moon River'.

Yep, definitely got the Xray Radio connection this time! So, RWI is a relay.

Old December 5th 09, 08:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

"D. Peter Maus" wrote:

On 12/5/09 13:05 , dxAce wrote:
Radio Waves International, 6930, heard here at 1900.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Just barely enough to get a het on here.

Playing country music fare.

Most likely a relay, as this has traditionally been a French Euro pirate.
Unless they've really souped up their transmitter...

RWI gave an email address in France, but then what sounded like the announcer
from Radio Xray jumped in and gave the hotmail address that they use.

Radio Xray I think might be a French Canuk outfit as I've heard them
alternating between French/English.

Went into French EZL stuff, but now playing English version of 'Moon River'.

Yep, definitely got the Xray Radio connection this time! So, RWI is a relay.

And just at the same time I heard it on the radio I got an email back from Xray Radio
indicating that yes, they were relaying RWI !

Pirate - 6930 dxAce Shortwave 0 November 3rd 09 11:13 PM
Pirate Log on 6930 at 0615 UTC Mike[_2_] Shortwave 3 August 3rd 09 12:13 AM
6930 Smokey Shortwave 8 February 21st 05 04:18 AM
WHGW on 6930 DesignGuy Shortwave 1 January 24th 05 04:05 AM
6930 (usb) Volker Tonn Shortwave 0 October 24th 04 01:29 AM