Old December 14th 09, 10:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
VK2KC VK2KC is offline

Default Help with MFJ-1786 Control Box, Please.

Not an unusual response, I requested a schematic for the MFJ "parrot"
repeater, I was met with a deafening silence too, but a repeat request
elicited the following response:

"The information you have requested is not available."

No explanation, but I guess Martin F Jue is entitled to hold back what he
considers "proprietary information".

Happy Christmas to all and a very health and happy new year!

73
John
VK2KC

"Hello.com" wrote in message
Lightning damage to an MFJ-1786 control box. Looking for a schematic.
Thanks.

Can't get a response from MFJ.

Merry Christmas all,

w9nm