Old December 21st 09, 01:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default Pirate Radio the movie - anyone see it?

SC Dxing wrote:
Yea, I remember listening to Radio Caroline and others when I was in
England in the mid 80s. Amazing how they could rig those large towers
and keep the boats from flipping over (or in some cases, I heard they
did flip over). I'll wait for it to go into the $1 DVD rental box and
watch it that way.

Kind of hard to flip-over with that anchor chain constantly pulling down.