Old January 1st 10, 01:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
W0PBV W0PBV is offline

Default Sort of boat anchor

* I'm looking for the schematic of the old Archer "Space Patrol" walkie
talkie or similar. *I think this tpye all used a very similar circuit with a
superregenerative rx that used the same stage as a non-crystal controlled
oscillator on tx along with a 2(?) stage audio amp.

I can email scanned pages of the entire "manual" (two pages!-) of the
Archer
60-4005 "Space Patrol Walkie Talkie" or I can put them on my website
and
let you snarf them yourself. Your call.
--W0PBV.